Nominations are now closed. Voting commences 30 September 2019 and concludes on 9 October 2019. The result will be published on this site soon after voting closes.
Nominations for five community representatives to the newly established Footscray Park Community Advisory Group (the Group) were open until 5pm on 27 September 2019. In addition to the five community representatives, Council will seek nominations from the organisations outlined in the Group's Terms of Reference.
Role of the Group
The role of the Group will be to advise Council on:
- Amendments to the Footscray Park Master Plan.
- The community benefits of the youth academy as outlined in the proposal.
- The possible location of the youth academy and supporting facilities.
- Conditions concerning any lease and licensing arrangements that may be required.
Nominees must be a resident of the City of Maribyrnong. Proof of residency is required.
Appointment by public vote
Candidate profiles of eligible community representatives will be placed on Council’s community engagement website – yourcityyourvoice.com.au (YCYV).
Voters must register to vote on YCYV (must provide email address – five votes per email address):
- Voting is open to all age groups.
- Voting is non preferential.
Voting for the five community representatives commences on 30 September 2019 and closes at 5pm on 9 October 2019.
For further information about the Group or the nomination/appointment process please download the Group’s Terms of Reference contained in the attached Report.